Check Factory v 2.x update.
Latest Version -
Terminal Services / Citrix compatible. Uses 32 bit printing
services. No longer restricted to < 38 character printer names.
printer issues resolved. Shows readable information in the
printer spooler window instead of a square character.
Compatible with new HP Printers Laserjet 20xx, 30xx series
printers that do not have PCL5 scaleable fonts. Must also change
Check Factory printer driver to the native PCL5e driver when using
Using Terminal Server? Please read:
How to install:
Close Check Factory on all stations and clients. You must be
logged in as an administrator.
Save file at the above link to your CFACTORY folder on the
Server must be in Install mode. Go to Control Panel, Add/Remove
Programs, browse to and run CFACTORY\Update_2.45.71.exe to install the update.
Run CFACTORY\Update_2.45.71.exe to install the update.
On Each Workstation that uses Check Factory:
Download WSSETUP.EXE and save to
your CFACTORY folder. Overwrite the existing. Go to each workstation
that uses Check Factory. Navigate to the CFACTORY folder on the
server. Locate WSSETUP and run it. This will install the necessary
local files that Check Factory requires. WSSETUP must be run from
inside the CFACTORY folder.
The error: Cannot load Call32.DLL when trying to
print with Check Factory means you have not run the new WSSETUP.EXE
on that station.
recent Workstation setup program. Save to your CFACTORY folder.
WSSETUP must be run from inside the CFACTORY folder.
LFEWIN2.EXE 2.45.70 USE
UPDATE ABOVE. This file for archive purposes only.
Close Check Factory on all stations. Please save to your
CFACTORY folder on your server. Overwrite existing LFEWIN2.EXE
CFFOX.DLL required for
version 2.45.00 and above. Not required if it is already present in the
CFACTORY folder. Please save to your CFACTORY folder on your
server. If cffox.dll is not present you will get a "File not Found Error"
when Check Factory loads.
CFSpool.exe Extremely fast
spooler. ONLY for use with Quick Books and BusinessWorks! Prevents lost pages when QB
or BW outputs each page as a separate print file. Must be used with LFEWIN2.exe
v 2.45.25 or above. Save to the CFACTORY folder.
Download above files only if you have Check Factory v
2.x for Windows, Live or Demo, already installed on your system, otherwise
the files are useless.
Improvements and fixes (LFEWIN2.EXE):
- v2.45.65 Built-in support for Terminal Services. Fixes
bug where MICR codes are set to 123456789 after MICR
alignment routine crashes.
- v2.45.32 fixes print job capture issues with Champion and other DOS
apps on Windows XP
- v2.45.25 Option to print signatures regardless of the amount of
Also must be used if CFSpool.exe is to be used.
- v2.45.23 fixes issues with BusinessWorks Gold and lost pages.
- v2.45.19 fixes ability to disable form overlay in Form Control
- v2.45.14 Fixes page scramble in v 2.45.12. 2.45.12 was unusable.
- v2.45.11+ Required download for Citrix users.
- v2.45.10+ Required download if you are using Check Factory for Quick
Books. Fixes "Check number must be greater than zero" error.
- v2.45.08 Fixed: Disabling form overlay in Checking Account Control
disables all frm overlays.
- v2.45.06 Added user definable security to most menu items.
- v2.45.04 Handles print files generated by Windows 2000 HP 4 driver.
- v2.45.03 number of copies can now be entered at "Print to Laser"
window. Fixes problem with Forms, Install Modification
- v2.45.00 resolves a DLL discrepancy with C4DLL.DLL used in other
applications. Requires cffox.dll to be
present in the CFACTORY folder.
- v2.44.21 fixes FGET error introduced in 2.44.20 (sorry!)
- v2.44.20 fixes formatting issues with Platinum AP checks
- v2.44.18 Fixes error message: "Bin1 override out of range. Range =
1-99". Won't allow job to print.
- v2.44.16 Fixed overflow issue when check numbers above 2 billion were
- v2.44.6 Added "Set Application Data Print Offset" item to Print Menu.
Allows you to adjust where variable data from your accounting
application prints relative to the form overlay. Useful for those
running Check Factory on NT workstations.
- v2.44.5 Fixed: Last page of output from DOS accounting software or
Platinum for Windows not printing (Sometimes)
- v2.44 final solution for MICR account numbers mysteriously changing in
Checking Account Control file. Interim fix was v2.40.1
- v2.43 Adds capability to use pre printed checks for some accounts
(useful for automatically signing pre printed checks.
- v2.42 Fixes NT/Citrix problem where NT changes printer ports from
session to session and Check Factory prints but produces no output.
- 2.41 Fixed Audit log locking problem. User ID and Password no longer
have to be typed in upper case.
- 2.40.4 Corrects conversion of OnUs field in Checking Account Control
File when importing DOS version Check Factory files.
- Winframe Citrix compatible (as of v 2.31)
- No longer consumes large amounts of processor time when idle.
- Huge print jobs in applications that send each page as a separate
print job no longer trash laser printer memory in middle of print job.
(RealWorld Visual & Peachtree)
- Void check in middle of check run no longer affects printing of
- Fixes orphaned spooler file after doing printer alignment
- Fixes inability to align printer when first starting software
- Fixes inability to print blank checks
Some useful graphic files...
Use to print a signature line on a check form when you do not have the MICR
check module of Check Factory.
To install: Run Check Factory, click on FORMS, Form Control File, select
the AP or PR check record to modify. Click on the Logos and Graphics tab,
Enable Logo1, Enter 5.0 for the Horizontal Position, 6.3 for the Vertical
Position, click on the Logo button and click on "Get Image File" to bring
SIGLINE.PCX in to the image control. Press Save in the image control. Press
Save in the Form Control window. Click on Print at the top left corner of
the window and print a test page of this form to check the alignment.
Graphic file containing a 10% screened **VOID** image. About 1.25" high and